Terms and Conditions
I understand that
• The Test Camp (TTC) safely stores copies of submitted registration documents,
• all registration information is deleted if the account is inactive for one year,
• after a successful first interview, I can expect to be asked to provide references,
• all registration information is used for the purpose of hiring independent contractors
exclusively for TTC and will not be shared with any other persons or organizations.
I understand that my relationship with this company is “at will.” This means that I am free
to end the relationship at any time and for any reason. It also means that, under the law
of the state of Florida, that this company can end the business relationship at any time and
for any reason that is not illegal under state or federal law. No oral commitments to me
regarding any other business relationship are valid, whether made now or in the future.
I understand that an offer from The Test Camp, LLC includes signing an Offer Letter and
these two agreements;
• Independent Contractor Compensation and Responsibilities Agreement
• Confidentiality, Noncompete and Nonsolicitation Agreement.
These documents are designed to explain the company-contractor relationship.
Included is an explanation of work product ownership and legal considerations that define
how I can successfully contribute information and ideas while protecting company interests.
I understand that as TTC Counselor I will be asked to contribute as an independent contractor.
Compensation can be generated as described below.
(1) Registration Fees: a percentage of fees related directly to campsite(s) in my charge.
(2) Campsite Promotion: a percentage of registration fees generated via my assigned Coupon Code.
(3) Campsite Development: an approved renovation project, e.g. construction of a set of test items.
Last Edited on 2017-11-03