* Core - Writing-Essays - Annual
Core Academic Skills
Writing-Essays - Annual
Training is based on these competency areas.
- displaying ideas and details effectively
- determining the purpose of the writing
- organizing the structure of your writing
- choosing the proper vocabulary
- demonstrating proper word usage, and
- a working knowledge of mechanics.
Working through every activity is the best way to
Empower Your Test Confidence. Let's get started!
Campers report that 1-2 hours of training in each activity is required to gain confidence.
This includes a commitment to review & study.
Here's the suggested training sequence.
Consider the advice of successful campers.
Watch these workshops and try the activity.
Find the workshops in My Campsites.
Pathways to Teaching
Testing in the USA
Ask For Assistance
Contact your Counselor if you have any questions or need assistance navigating your training sites.
Essay Instruction Video
$5 - $20
SHARE MY RESOURCE
Have you used an effective resource not listed in this area?
Would you like for it to be shared here with your colleagues?
If so, Leave a Written Message at the Camp Office. Thanks!
Core - Writing - Essays Train in Sequence for Maximum Results
Train in Sequence for Maximum Results